Slot game reviews from the best developers

All online casinos have a selection of slots where you can choose from all different types of slots. Any casino with self respect will always try to stay up to date with the freshest slots in the industry.

We have put together a collection of some of the best slots on the market by the best developers. The slots have been reviewed by us to give you a hint of what you can expect from the slot.

You can filter the list based on different criteria, such as volatility and different features that characterizes the slot. You can also use the search box to search within the results.

Casino of the month
  • €200 Bonus
  • 25 Free spins
  • 20 No deposit free spins
  • "Let the lion in you be the king of the casino!"
Play now!
Min. deposit € 50 | Wagering x 35 | 18+ | Play responsibly | New customers only | T&C apply | BeGambleAware.org

There are several different game providers that develops slots games for the iGaming industry. The most known ones are NetEnt, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play and Microgaming. They all put their own touch to the games which makes them unique in their own way.

We review slots that we enjoy playing ourselves. There is a whole bunch of really bad ones out there too. We have chosen to leave them out since you’ll know when you see one. Instead our focus is on pushing games that we think that anyone would enjoy. Depending on your personal preferences you might disagree with us sometimes, but we try to have a wide angle and try as many games as possible.

Where can I play my favorite games?

When you are reading our casino reviews on CasinoBlender you will find which game providers the casino has on offer. So when you are looking for a new casino you should pick one that have the same game providers that also develops your favorite games.

Slots

Slots lingo

In every review we present all the hard facts around the game. Terms like RTP, volatility, reels and rows can be confusing if you are new to slots. We will do our best to explain them below.

RTP (Return To Player)

Return to Player (RTP) is the percentage of all the wagered money that a slot machine will pay back to the player over time. For example, if you make a hundred €1 bets on a slot with RTP 90%, you can expect to get €90 back. RTP are calculated over long term. In the short term anything could happen.

RTP is also the opposite to house advantage. If a slot has a 5% house advantage, then the average RTP will be 95%, meaning that over time the machine will keep about 5% of all bets and return the other 95% to the player in wins.

Slots volatility

Volatility is the frequency on which, the differences between small and large winnings, are shifting. High volatility games have a big difference between the minimum and maximum win amounts. On slots with huge jackpots, you can expect higher volatility.

You have probably heard of millionaire jackpot wins on the news where a slot have paid out a massive win, thousands times bigger than the initial bet. Wins like this always comes from high volatility slots. But if you prefer to win smaller amounts many times, you should look for a slot with low volatility.

You can filter the reviews in the list by volatility in the sidebar of this page.

Reels and rows

Every slot have a number of reels and rows which multiplied with each other gives you the number of symbols that are visible on the screen at the same time. Reels are the vertical lines and rows are horizontal. Upon the reels and rows there are pay lines or winning lines which defines the pattern of which you can get a possible win.

Search the results
Filter by volatility
Filter by provider
Filter by feature

© 2019 CasinoBlender